About the RPCAP
The Reformation Presbyterian Church consists of one Presbytery with churches located mainly in Australia. The great desire of the RPCAP is, with the Lord’s help, to be biblically maximal in carrying out the commission Christ gave his disciples in Matthew 28:16-20. By “biblically maximal”, we mean striving not to allow any precept in the Word of God fall to the ground because of expediency, compromise with the world, the fear of man, or self-preservation. We look to God for the strength to submit entirely to his judgments and make use of every means he has given for his kingdom to flourish.
The following documents are supplied in order for those interested to gain an overview of the history and foundational views of the RPCAP.
- Narrative of the History of the Presbytery From 2010 forward. See also: Change of Presbytery Name from CPEA to RPCAP
- Doctrinal Standards and Protocols The basics of what the RPCAP holds and teaches along with some practices deemed important to have in writing.
- Standards, Protocols, Government, and Courts The standards explained in greater detail along with how these documents bear upon the worship and government of the church.
- Formulae for Office Bearers The affirmations to be signed by any man called and approved to bear office in the RPCAP.
- Establishing the Worship of God How the Presbytery goes about overseeing the reception or formation of churches in different places, along with an Order of Service.
- Biblical Principles and Protocols Concerning Admission to the Sacraments, and the Mode and Elements of the Sacraments
- Management of Presbytery Finances
- Protocol and Procedure for Receipt of a Candidate for Ordination as a Minister
- Procedure for the Application of Office Bearers from Other Churches / Denominations
- Some Moral Principles Regarding the Use of Vaccinations
We thank you for your interest and would encourage you to direct any questions you may have to the Clerk of Presbytery.