Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Our warmest appreciation for your interest in the Reformation Presbyterian Church, Australian Presbytery. We are a small group of churches located mainly in Australia. With the Lord’s help, we endeavor to extend ourselves to assist God’s people in whatever way the Lord directs and guides. Our prayer as a Presbytery is to be a Church knowing and proclaiming the excellencies of Christ for the glory of God and the delight of all people.
For those who may be new to Confessional churches or to the biblical doctrines at issue during the Reformation, here are a few hallmarks of our Presbytery and churches:
- Commitment to preaching the whole counsel of God, including God’s free offer of salvation in Christ.
- Worship and government of the church ordered exclusively by the Word of God.
- Full subscription to the original Westminster Confession of Faith and the Larger and Shorter Catechisms for office bearers.
- Singing of psalms only without the use of musical instruments.
- Delighting in the Lord’s day each week, giving no heed to pretended holy days or seasons.
- With the Lord’s help, no unbiblical impediments placed upon the expansion of Christ’s church in every place.
However familiar (or unfamiliar) you may be with the above hallmarks, we are glad for opportunity to interact with you.